iDevelop.city is a one of a kind platform for real estate professionals. We enable the industry top professionals to research property information, search for off-market opportunities and instantly create a 3D rendering for the highest and best use. Our tool saves thousands of dollars and weeks of iterations with the city's planning department, architects, lawyers.
VP Sales apply
Full Time Position
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial driven VP of Sales (SaaS) to lead our growing Sales organization and deliver the pipeline required to meet our ambitious new business goals in the years ahead.
The ideal candidate is passionate about scaling a sales organization, and iDevelop.city’s vision. We’re looking for an inspiring leader who can create a performance-driven culture, build a repeatable sales process to deliver results, and coach all levels of sales professionals to develop in their careers.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The VP of Sales will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for achieving the company’s revenue growth targets.
- You will be accountable for the overall Sales Strategy San Francisco Bay Area and later for Los Angeles and the entire West Coast, developing and optimizing the sales structure, processes, pricing and staffing to execute company strategy in line with business goals.
- Your primary objective will be to ensure profitable growth through adding new strategic customer relationships via your team, while maintaining the growth of the existing core customer base.
- You will play a key part in the overall strategy of the company and be significantly responsible overall success.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management.
- Continually analyze business trends, existing lead generation and account growth program performance indicators, and competitor profiles to collaborate with the executive team in shaping strategic goals and annual business plans for the Company.
- Manage trade shows/markets with detailed planning to maximize field rep training opportunities and to drive sales.
- Minimum 3 years in a commercial brokerage firm (CBRE, JLL, Cushman, Colliers, M&M etc) or in a residential / commercial development firm (multi-family, mix use, commercial space).
- Work experience with real estate developers and Investors.
- Advanced knowledge of the commercial space in San Francisco Bay Area
- Progressive sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field is required.
- Strong, tested sales experience and leadership in high growth organizations, with a successful track record in driving growth in revenue, number of active customers, and lifetime value of customers.
- Demonstrated strategic thinker with advanced analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
- Tech-savvy with a background in helping others see the benefits of integrating technology into their due diligence and project sourcing processes.
- Ability to switch between being 'strategic' and being 'tactical'.
- Demonstrated experience in contracting, negotiations, and change management.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and resolve conflict across different functional areas such as marketing and operations in a highly collaborative and open manner.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial drive to grow new channels of business.
- Significant experience communicating with C-Level executives
- Exceptional overall leadership and people care skills with the ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve stretch results.
Marketing and Social Media Intern apply
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our fast growing team to help us achieve our goals.
As a Marketing and Social Media Intern at iDevelop.city, you’ll manage a range of creative projects that seek to inspire the real estate community. You’ll assist with the development of groundbreaking community events, as well as oversee the creation of fresh marketing strategies and content that’ll get people excited about our platform across the industry. Your unwavering attention to detail, collaborative mentality, project management skills, and experience with developing remarkable creative assets will be integral as we embark on our mission to disrupt the real estate development industry.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Process and prepare documents and related files
- Create articles, press releases and customers’ updates materials
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Work together with internal and external contract designers to produce top-notch marketing assets for social media
- Manage and update iDevelop.city social media presents
- Develop relevant presentations as needed in PowerPoint, Keynote, MS Word, etc.
- Passionate about Marketing, Branding and Communications
- Self-motivated and quick-learner
- Strong communication skills
- Basic problem-solving skills with ability to lookup solutions independently
- Ability to work on a team and have effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree in Marketing or Communications
- Second, third or fourth year students preferred (Sophomore, Junior or Senior)
Part-time availability (15-20 hours a week).
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.